Thank you for supporting Music@Menlo’s mission to expand the chamber music community and enhance its enjoyment and understanding of the art form.
Your contributions to the Annual Fund constitute the essential foundation for Music@Menlo’s signature programming and its Chamber Music Institute—thank you.
In appreciation of your support, we are pleased to offer many opportunities during the festival and throughout the year to deepen your connection to the music, the artists, and other members of the Music@Menlo community.
Music@Menlo Membership Circles
In addition to the benefits at your membership level, you will enjoy the benefits associated with all previous levels. All summer festival private event invitations will be mailed in June.
Welcome to the Music@Menlo community!
Paganini ($100–$249) Members enjoy:
- receiving the festival brochure and reserving your festival tickets in advance of the general public
- acknowledgment in the festival program book
Joachim ($250–$499) Members enjoy:
- a 10 percent discount on Music@Menlo merchandise, including LIVE CDs
Caruso ($500–$999) Members enjoy:
- the Caruso Coffee
Join us for the annual Caruso Coffee, a late-morning breakfast reception and behind-the-scenes look at aspects of the Chamber Music Institute and Festival.
Enjoy free-concert reservations, VIP ticketing, and special events with Institute students, faculty, and festival artists.
Bach ($1,000–$2,499) Members enjoy:
- priority ticket fulfillment and VIP ticket services 1
- advance reservations for one free concert of your choice 2
- the Festival Season Preview
Learn about the season to come—in advance of the general public—from festival artistic staff and enjoy musical previews and the company of festival friends at this private spring performance and reception.
- the Chamber Music Institute Sneak-Peek: Enjoy a private performance by Institute participants, followed by a reception with the musicians.
- the Bach BBQ
Help welcome the festival season with the first annual Bach BBQ preceding opening-night activities. Join the Artistic Directors, artists, and Chamber Music Institute faculty and students at a casual barbecue among friends.
Haydn ($2,500–$4,999) Members enjoy:
- a total of two premium seating reservations 3
- the Hewlett Foundation Private Recital
Enjoy a private performance featuring Chamber Music Institute students and lunch at the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
- the Haydn Circle Post-Concert Dinner with Festival Friends
Mingle with the Artistic Directors, festival musicians, and festival friends at a casual post-concert dinner party during the festival.
Mozart ($5,000–$9,999) Members enjoy:
- a total of four premium seating reservations 3
- a concert dedication acknowledging your support in the festival program book
- the Garden Party
Join us for the first annual Garden Party—hosted by a fellow patron. Festival friends and musicians enjoy the outdoors, each other’s company, and a light reception on a relaxing afternoon during the festival.
- a Mozart Circle Dinner Party 4
Join us for one Mozart Circle post-concert dinner party, hosted by a fellow patron, with the Artistic Directors, artists, and festival friends during the festival.
Beethoven ($10,000–$24,999) Members enjoy:
- a total of eight premium seating reservations 3
- advance reservations for all free events 2
- acknowledgment on season dedication concert-hall signage and the program book dedication page
- the Beethoven Circle Dinner Party
Join the Artistic Directors, festival musicians, and Institute faculty and staff for an inner-circle post-concert dinner party, hosted by the board.
Enjoy customized recognition, intimate dinners, and the annual Patrons Circle Season Announcement.
Esterhazy ($25,000–$49,999) Members enjoy:
- a total of twelve premium seating reservations 3
- a personalized program book, signed by Artistic Directors David Finckel and Wu Han
- the Patrons Circle Season Announcement
Join the Artistic Directors for the Patrons Circle Season Announcement—a private, in-home concert and dinner in the spring where the programming for the next festival is unveiled. You are the first to know!
- the Patrons Circle Festival Dinner
Enjoy an intimate post-concert Sunday dinner with the Artistic Directors, festival artists, and Institute faculty.
Carnegie ($50,000–$99,999) Members enjoy:
- a total of sixteen premium seating reservations 3
- customized benefits and recognition
Medici ($100,000+) Members enjoy:
- premium seating reservations for you and your guests at all events you attend 3
- the opportunity to host a private concert in your home with festival artists and your friends
1 VIP ticket orders are filled before those of Subscribers and the general public according to level of giving. VIP ticket services also include no-fee ticket exchanges and dedicated-staff assistance.
2 Advance reservations provide tickets for general-admission seating at a free concert and may be used for up to four people. Contact VIP ticket services to reserve your unassigned free ticket at least twenty-four hours in advance. See premium seating reservations (Haydn Circle and above) for assigned seating opportunities.
3 Premium seating reservations provide an assigned seat for paid or free concerts of your choice (a ticket is required for each performance you wish to reserve). Specific seating requests cannot be guaranteed.
4 Please choose one of the Mozart Circle Dinner Parties offered during the summer. Space is limited and based on availability at the time of your RSVP.
Music@Menlo is made possible by a leadership grant from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. Additional support is provided by the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Koret Foundation Funds, and the many individuals and organizations that share the festival’s vision.